DraStic（MOD (Free Shopping) v1.76）
- Current Version:
- File size: 143M
3、<p>Following in the vein of their past games Gemini Rue and Primordia, Shardlight is another a vision of the future from Wadjet Eye Games, available now on the App Store.</p><p>Rising Star Games has announced that La-Mulana EX for PS Vita will be heading west at the end of this month on its Facebook and Twitter accounts.</p><p>It was originally released in Japan back in December 2014. At the time, the plan was to bring it westwards in January 2015.</p><p>No reason was given as to why it's taking a month longer than previously announced. It happens sometimes. Game development is complicated.</p><p>We haven't actually covered this PS Vita version of La-Mulana since it was announced in June last year. Some new details about it have emerged since then.</p><p>Along with a new monster bestiary, it will have trophies (of course it will), and online rankings to fuel your competitive spirit.</p><p>And, if you didn't know, La-Mulana is a tough action platformer that was released on PC in Japanese in 2005. It was then remade in 2012 for PC and the Wii in Japanese and English.</p><p>A sequel called La-Mulana 2 was successfully Kickstarted last year.</p>
4、<p>Kings of the Castle is an intriguing adventure game that sees you exploring a vibrant fantasy world. It comes to us from developer Faisal Sethi and Frosty Pop, it's set to launch on Apple Arcade later today, and here's what it's all about.</p><p>An evil dragon known as Zantorian has captured and locked Prince Rupert away in a hard-to-reach castle tower on a mysterious, incredibly dangerous island. Lord Baldor opts to send you, a courageous princess, to navigate this treacherous terrain in the hopes of saving Rupert and solving the whole dragon problem.</p><p>Along the way, you'll use your skills to avoid traps, take on challenging enemies, and collect well-hidden gems to exchange for the prince's safe return. You're going to have to be quick about it, though, as the dragon is growing hungrier by the minute and Rupert is starting to look like a tasty snack.</p><p>The five-person dev team wanted to go against the traditional fairytale trope of having the brave knight/prince venture out to save the helpless princess. In Kings of the Castle, an impressive diversity of characters is also present, with influence drawn from South Asian, East Asian, Eastern European, and Canadian cultures.</p><p>It speaks to a studio and game attempting to do something quite different within the confines of a familiar story and adventure structure. Interestingly, the entire thing can be played alone or in multiplayer with a friend by your side. It also sounds like it could be a good title to speedrun, which should hopefully give it some further replayability.</p><p>This is Frosty Pop's fifth game to arrive on Apple Arcade following Don’t Bug Me, Big Time Sports, The Pinball Wizard, and The Get Out Kids. Kings of the Castle definitely ticks a lot of neat boxes, and so I'm looking forward to giving it a go when it launches for Apple Arcade later today.</p>Top 26 best point-and-click adventure gamesStraws show how the wind blows.
- Tiny Sheep - Virtual Pet Game Mod Tiny Sheep - Virtual Pet Game v2.14 mod Features:One day as you were strolling in a beautiful meadow you spot a fluffy white object descending from the clouds. As you get closer you realize it is a tiny white sheep! You stood flabbergasted as you watch it floating down. You walk towards the sheep, it looks at you with big, adorable sheep eyes. What should you do with this fluffy white sheep? Surely, this must be a sign from the heavens that you should become a sheep farmer... KEY FEATURES - Shave wool from your sheep and sell it to make money, then watch as it grows back right before your eyes! - Over 10 farm structures to build, each with fun and unique capabilities. - Detailed sheep simulation engine - your tiny sheep will roam around to find fresh grass to eat, but don't let it wander too far or it'll become a sad lonely sheep!- The grass on your farm will get eaten away, water it regularly to keep it lush and green- Contribute to the development of the nearby town to get more services to help you manage your farm. Build a church and you can pray for rain to freshen up your pastures! - Compete with your friends to see who can raise the most prize-winning flock- Connect with Facebook to visit your friend's farm and send giftsVisit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/tinysheepgame for support and updates
- O, that false fire which in his cheek so glowed,
- Sometime diverted their poor balls are tied
- And often reading what contents it bears;!
<p>SkyGoblin has launched a Kickstarter campaign for the third and final chapter of its afro-noir adventure The Journey Down.</p><p>The reason for this Kickstarter is simple: SkyGoblin needs some more cash to give The Journey Down the big finale it feels the game deserves.</p><p>As such, the studio is looking for 300,000 krona, which is about about £23,591 / $35,774. That's quite a low number and SkyGoblin has acknowledge this by saying that it won't cover the entire cost of the production.</p><p>The studio will be using the other money it has saved up as well as doing contract work to make ends meet. The Kickstarter is just the extra bit it requires.</p><p>SkyGoblin also says that it has every every location, character, and puzzle for Chapter 3 already worked out.</p><p>It's to be the biggest chapter yet, with lots of locations to travel through instead of being based around a single geographical point.</p><p>Both Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 of The Journey Down got Gold Awards from us. So we're hoping the series gets the big finish it deserves.</p><p>If you'd like to support The Journey Down: Chapter 3 check out its Kickstarter page.</p>
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.